1. Classification of single and double conductor of copper foil tape: Single conductor refers to single-sided conduction, that is, the surface copper foil is conductive. Double-sided conductive means that the surface is conductive and the adhesive is also conductive. This is called double-conductive copper foil tape.
2.The copper foil tape is divided into single-sided laminating and double-sided laminating. The copper foil tape is divided into single-conducting copper foil tape and double-conducting copper foil tape.
3. Single-conductor copper foil tape means that the rubber-covered surface is non-conductive, and only the other side of copper is conductive, so it is said that single-conductor is single-sided conductive;
4. Double-conducting copper foil tape refers to the rubber-coated surface is conductive, and the other side of the copper itself is conductive. Metal powder is added to the double-sided tape to build up the backlog. The lower foil is a metal plate, which conducts electricity through the metal particles.
5. The copper foil die-cutting tape is called copper foil tape. There are also single and double-sided conductive, that is, single-conductor copper foil stickers and double-conductor copper foil stickers.
6. Laminated copper foil tape is used to process more expensive composite materials with other materials. The double-sided laminated copper foil is also divided into conductive and non-conductive. Customers can choose according to their needs for conductivity. Characteristics of copper foil tape.