Summary： Uses of aluminum foil tape: 1. Aluminum foil tape is an industrial tape of du, which is a new type of external anti-dao corrosion protection material with high
Uses of aluminum foil tape:
1. Aluminum foil tape is an industrial tape of du, which is a new type of external anti-dao corrosion protection material with high self-adhesive anti-purple outer line ability. It is mainly used for the anti-corrosion protection of natural gas, petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, thermal power, oil, gas, water, heating overhead pipelines or tower structures in natural gas, petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, thermal, urban construction. This special aluminum foil tape can meet the needs of many packaging industries and bring a strong guarantee for modern life safety.
2. Since the aluminum foil tape is used with the joints of all aluminum foil composite materials, the sealing of the puncture point of the insulation nail and the repair of the damaged part. It is the main raw and auxiliary material for refrigerators and freezers production plants, and it is also a necessary raw material for the distribution department of insulation materials.
3. Aluminum foil tape is often used when repairing refrigerators and liquid crystals. When repairing induction cookers or other touch switches, it can enhance the conductivity of touch switches. When the remote control buttons are not conductive, and the effect of applying conductive glue is not very good, cut a small piece of aluminum foil tape and stick it on the reverse side of the button to enhance the conductivity.
Precautions for the use of aluminum foil tape
1. Before using aluminum foil tape, clean the part of the substrate that needs to be used. Remove floating dust and stains. Because it is usually used in electronic products, it cannot be wiped with water or a damp cloth, and should be cleaned with a dry cloth or a dry brush.
2. After cleaning, you can tear off the aluminum foil tape and start the operation. The aluminum foil tape uses high-quality pressure-sensitive adhesive, which is very sticky, so it is necessary to determine the location where it needs to be connected, otherwise it will be more troublesome to tear it off again.
3. After the adhesive is pasted, press the aluminum foil tape with your fingers repeatedly to make the adhesive layer fully play its role and the bonding is fast enough. If there is excess glue spilling from the edge of the tape, carefully remove it with a blade.