Summary： PCB copper clad laminate is a substrate material for making printed circuit boards. In addition to supporting various components, it can also achieve electrica
PCB copper clad laminate is a substrate material for making printed circuit boards. In addition to supporting various components, it can also achieve electrical connection or electrical insulation between them. The manufacturing process of PCB foil-clad board is to impregnate glass fiber cloth, glass fiber mat, paper and other reinforcing materials with adhesives such as epoxy resin, phenolic resin, etc., and then dry it to stage B at an appropriate temperature to obtain a pre-impregnated material (referred to as Dipping material), and then laminate them with copper foil according to the process requirements, and heat and press on the laminator to obtain the required PCB copper clad laminate.
1. The classification of PCB copper clad laminate PCB copper clad laminate is composed of three parts: copper foil, reinforcing material and adhesive. Sheets are usually classified according to reinforcement material category and adhesive category or sheet characteristics.
1. According to the classification of reinforcement materials, the most commonly used reinforcement materials for PCB copper clad laminates are alkali-free (alkali metal oxide content not exceeding 0.5%) glass fiber products (such as glass cloth, glass mat) or paper (such as wood pulp paper, Bleached wood pulp paper, cotton linter paper) etc. Therefore, PCB copper clad laminates can be divided into two categories: glass cloth base and paper base.
2. According to the type of adhesive, the adhesives used in PCB foil clad laminates are mainly phenolic, epoxy, polyester, polyimide, polytetrafluoroethylene resin, etc. Therefore, PCB foil clad laminates are also divided into phenolic type, Epoxy type, polyester type, polyimide type, PTFE type PCB foil clad board.
3. According to the characteristics and use of the substrate, it can be divided into general and self-extinguishing according to the degree of combustion of the substrate in the flame and after leaving the fire source; according to the degree of bending of the substrate, it can be divided into rigid and flexible PCB foil clad laminates; According to the working temperature and working environment conditions of the substrate, it can be divided into heat-resistant type, anti-radiation type, high-frequency PCB foil-clad board, etc. In addition, there are PCB clad laminates used in special occasions, such as prefabricated inner layer clad laminates, metal-based foil clad laminates and can be divided into copper foil, nickel foil, silver foil, aluminum foil, constantan foil, Beryllium copper foil clad laminate.
4. Commonly used PCB foil-clad laminate models are in accordance with GB4721-1984. PCB copper-clad laminates are generally represented by a combination of five English letters: the first letter C represents the copper foil, the second and third letters represent the base material Optional binder resin. For example: PE means phenolic aldehyde; EP means epoxy; uP means unsaturated polyester; SI means silicone; TF means polytetrafluoroethylene; PI means polyimide. The fourth and fifth letters indicate the reinforcing material selected for the base material. For example: CP means cellulose fiber paper; GC means alkali-free glass fiber cloth; GM means alkali-free glass fiber mat. For example, if the inner core of the PCB foil-clad board is reinforced with fiber paper and cellulose, and the two sides are attached with alkali-free glass cloth, the two digits on the right side of the horizontal line in the G. model can be added after the CP to indicate the same type and Product numbers of different properties. For example, the number of copper clad phenolic paper laminate is O1～20, the number of copper clad epoxy paper laminate is 21～30; the number of copper clad epoxy glass cloth laminate is 31～40. If added after the product number The letter F means that the PCB foil-clad board is self-extinguishing.